We love book groups, and we think that they are a great way to make reading social, broaden reading habits, and make new friends. Here is a list of blog posts and podcast episodes that discuss reading groups:
- Spotlight on: Arts and Culture Book Club
- Spotlight on: Elementary School Book Clubs
- Spotlight on: Enzo's Book Club
- BOTNS Books Podcast #43: When is a Graphic Novel not a Novel?
- Show Us Your Book Group!
- BOTNS Podcast #37: Choosing books for book clubs
- Books on the Nightstand Podcast, #18: Co-ed Book Group? Try These.
- Don't Read Alone: How to Find a Book Discussion Group
- 5 Reasons to Join a Book Discussion Group